Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Gobble Up These 12 Turkey Crafts for Kids

Click here to read Gobble Up These 12 Turkey Crafts for Kids on Hands On As We Grow®


Get ready for Thanksgiving with super fun turkey crafts for kids! Which cute gobbler will you make first?

I’m not sure where this entire fall went, but it’s already November! And that means Christmas is way too close already!

Since we haven’t been doing a lot of crafting lately I thought I’d share some turkeys I found on It’s Playtime last week.

Gobble Up These 12 Turkey Crafts for Kids

I love these 12 turkey crafts and delicious turkey snack ideas. I’m sure that you will gobble these fun crafts up, too!

10 Turkey Crafts for Kids

We love spending the days and weeks leading up to Thanksgiving creating fun crafts for the holiday.

These are some of my favorite easy, low-prep turkey crafts for kids.

My kids gobbled up the yummy turkey-themed turkey treats! And we had fun adding Baby Louis to our turkey family, too.

What are your favorite Thanksgiving crafts for kids to make? Share your ideas in the comments!

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires