Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Free Printable for an Outdoor Scavenger Hunt for Kids

Click here to read Free Printable for an Outdoor Scavenger Hunt for Kids on Hands On As We Grow®


I absolutely love this simple scavenger hunt that The Taylor House shared. I was completely bummed to find out that the same day I shared it  her site was down. I really think its worth checking out and wanted to share it again for those of you that missed being able to check it out!

The Taylor House has a free printable of fun objects in nature to go search for! Go download a copy of it and go on a scavenger hunt!

Free Printable for an Outdoor Scavenger Hunt for Kids

I kind of like scavenger hunts… have you been able to tell? I featured an Alphabet Photo scavenger hunt last week too! I just can’t help myself! They’re so fun for the kids to do. I have yet to find a scavenger hunt that my kids didn’t really, really love doing!

Go print off the free printable from The Taylor House and get outside and search for some of these object in nature!

Here are ideas for 32 Scavenger Hunts the kids will absolutely love to do!

Are you a hands on mom too?

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires