Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

30+ Valentine Card Ideas for School that are Super-Cute for Kids

Click here to read 30+ Valentine Card Ideas for School that are Super-Cute for Kids on Hands On As We Grow®


These heart-themed crafts double as super-cute kids Valentine card ideas for school that their friends will just love!

I’ve been on the lookout for some simple, and of course, cute kids Valentine’s Day cards for school. I’d love for the kids to be able to make the valentines for their classmates, teachers, grandma and friends this February.

As I’ve been browsing for ideas, I can’t help but find so many cute ones that I just have to share them with you!

This is the ultimate collection of the best Valentine card ideas for school that kids can make!

33 Super Cute Kids Valentine’s Day Card Ideas for School

I included a bunch that the kids can help make because these are the ones I am most interested in this year.

But I’ve also included some Valentine cards to go along with a cute Valentine, as well as some super adorable ones (that an adult will probably have to do) that are incredibly adorable that I just can’t help but share them!

Have more fun with our Valentine’s Day activities and art projects, too!

Download a FREE Valentine’s Week of Activities

Kid-Made Valentine's Day Cards to give their friends at school

Kid-Made Valentine’s Day Card Ideas for School:

Is anything sweeter than a card made by a kid? Absolutely nothing. Not even the candy you may gift with it!

That’s why these adorable kids Valentine’s Day card ideas are the best for kids to take to school for their classroom valentines!

Seriously, they can be 100% kid-made and such a treat.

Kid-Made Cards to Give the Teacher

Kid-Made Cards to Give the Teacher

Don’t forget the teacher on Valentine’s Day! Surprise them with these sweet cards that kids can make!

They’ll love these kids Valentine’s Day cards for school, just for teachers.

Bonus, have your child add a sweet, special message to these, whether it’s a note or a small heart drawing… the teachers will definitely be their Valentine!

Cute Homemade Valentine Cards That Might Need a Little Adult Support

Cute Homemade Valentine Cards That Might Need a Little Adult Support

Crafting with your kids is so much fun! A DIY Valentine’s Day cards for school classmates and teachers that you made together is the best.

We love, love, love these sweet cards!

This is the ultimate collection of the best Valentine card ideas for school that kids can make!

Ideally, I would love to make my kids valentines every year… but I know I’m forgetful and very last minute, so I’m sure I’ll be using store-bought ones too!

What are your favorite DIY Valentine’s crafts for kids to make? Share your genius with us!

Download a Valentine’s Week of Activities

This is the ultimate collection of the best Valentine card ideas for school that kids can make!

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires