Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Sample Weekly Activity Plans

Click here to read Sample Weekly Activity Plans on Hands On As We Grow®


Having a quick go-to list of simple activities to try this week makes it much easier to actually do them then it is to browse through Pinterest and pin so many crazy crafts and activities that its hard to find a starting place.

Having the accountability sure makes it easier to do the activity! That’s what these weekly activity plans help with.

After your requests to share my upcoming activities for the week, I made standard weekly activity plans with our activities and supply lists.

I’ve even broken them down into different ages. Weekly plans for one year olds, two year olds, and preschoolers.

Don’t have the kids activities planner? Get it here free and use it week after week.

These weeks of activities are very generic, not on any certain topic, but hand-selected for each particular age of early childhood. I plan it like I plan my own activities for the week. I try to include a variety of activities that are suitable for each age group.

Of course, there are weeks that don’t lend to doing all of them. Rain can play a major factor in the plan and it may be all indoor activities for the week. And my mood makes a major difference in whether the activities actually get done.

5 weekly plans of activities for each one year olds, two year olds, and preschoolers (plus a learning one too!)

4 weeks of activities planned out to do with the kids

Sample weekly activity plans from each of the eBooks:

The activities that are in the weekly activity plans are very simple and use common supplies. In fact, this was my criteria of activities I could select:

  1. Activities that use common supplies.
  2. Activities that I can tell you exactly what to do in 2-3 short sentences.
  3. Activities that I would do again, in a heartbeat.

I don’t know about you, but I want to have fun and spend time with my kids every day! I know that time will be something they will remember (even though it doesn’t seem like much). And I know it’ll make for a much happier household.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires