Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

10 Gross Motor Activities YOU can do Outside with the Kids

Click here to read 10 Gross Motor Activities YOU can do Outside with the Kids on Hands On As We Grow®


We love to get active here. Gross motor activities are always a favorite, and its that time of year where we can get out and really get active again outdoors.

Here’s the kicker for this. I’m usually running around doing these activities with my kids, as in, actually doing the activity with them.

So I’m going to challenge you to participate in the activity itself too!

What gross motor activity will you do today?

10 Gross Motor Activities to do Outside with the Kids

10 gross motor activities to do outside with the kids:

  1. Running around, flying a homemade kite.
  2. Rolling down the hills.
  3. Play hopscotch. Make it a learning experience like A Mom with a Lesson Plan, or just make it fun! Try this one on a trampoline too!
  4. Make a balance beam and walk the plank.
  5. Make big art, such as throwing ribbons!
  6. Go on an outdoor scavenger hunt.
  7. Make a DIY water obstacle course in your own back yard! Found right here, on Hands On As We Grow.
  8. Blow bubbles and chase them! Bonus: Make art like Childhood Beckons.
  9. Make a slack lining rope bridge to walk along, brilliant idea from Run Wild My Child.
  10. Make an obstacle course to go through, Adventures at Home with Mum has a simple one to set up.

Bonus gross motor activity:

  1. Go to the playground and play with the kids! Climb up and go down the slides, swing on the swings, doing everything your kid does!

Phew! No wonder I’m an exhausted mom of three. Good thing I can fuel up to have energy and then refuel after spending all my energy with Quaker® Big Chewy Granola Bars. And then I’m ready for more energetic activities with the kids!

Nothing quite gets you going quite like the power of Quaker oats. Today is going to be epic. Quaker Up.™

Refueling after gross motor activities with Quaker® Big Chewy Granola Bars

I seriously couldn’t get a photo of the box before it got opened. Too good to resist!

How do you refuel after being active with the kids?

Keep the fuel coming for these gross motor activities:

I never know what my days will have in store for me and my family, so keeping Quaker® Big Chewy Granola Bars on hand help make sure we have the fuel necessary to get the day. Now the Quaker® Big Chewy Granola Bars have chocolate drizzled on top and are 60% bigger – perfect for my hungry family!

Share what activities you need fuel for everyday and see other stories on Everyday Health.

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Quaker®. The opinions and text are all mine.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires